For The Comfort of All
For your safety, park rules apply to all guests and are enforced equally regardless of race, creed, color, sex or religion. If you are suspected of violating park rules, you may be contacted by a staff member. An audio and or video recording of this contact may occur. Failure to comply with park rules or follow staff instructions will result in eviction from the park.
For the comfort and safety of our guests, Toads Fun Zone is a no smoking environment. A designated smoking area is located outside of the main entrance before entering the park.
Line Jumping is NOT Allowed – To ensure that all guests have a fair opportunity to enjoy a ride, line jumping is not allowed at Toads Fun Zone. Any Guest who line jumps, regardless of the reason, may be asked to:
1. Go to the end of that ride’s queue line;
2. Leave the ride entirely;
3. Leave the Park with NO REFUND GIVEN.
Toads Fun Zone defines line jumping as:
1. Cutting in front of other guests who are already in line, or
2. Saving a place for someone, or
3. Leaving a line, then attempting to reenter at the same point. Since this includes using the rest room or purchasing food or drink, we suggest you make all stops before you enter the line.
We have recently added lockers for storing belongings, they are available in the Arcade next to the restrooms. Lockers are $1.00 and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Lost & Found
Lost and Found is located at Toads Fun Zone’s pro shop, first building after entering from the parking lot. If you find a lost item, please give it to an employee or take it to Lost and Found.
Toads Fun Zone parking is always FREE. A parking area for guests with disabilities is located near the Main Entrance.
Toads Fun Zone honors MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. Kiosks are available in the arcade building or see a cashier to load your Toads Fun Zone card for more activities.
There are many facilities available in the Ogden area. For a complete list contact our group sales/marketing coordinator for choices.
Guests with Special Needs
Arcade, Laser Tag, walkways, restroom, and Miniature Golf Courses are wheelchair accessible. Due to the nature of miniature golf being on a carpeted area with borders to keep the balls on the playing surface, there are some borders that wheelchairs will need to maneuver around. Service animals are permitted inside the park.
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event that management makes the decision to close an attraction due to inclement weather, guests may exchange their outdoor attraction tickets for one of the following items:
1. You may save your attraction and use it on another day.
2. You may exchange your attraction for another attraction that is open or for arcade value in the amount of the dollar value of the closed attraction. (not valid for timed attractions)
3. If you have purchased an unlimited use pass and have not activated your card (s) yet, you may exchange it for a rain check that is good for up to 30 days from the date of issue; or you may convert your pass into an in-door unlimited use pass. Any difference in cost will be refunded with bonus $’s.
Expectant mothers, guests with back, neck or bone injuries, heart problems, or who have had recent illness should be extremely cautious in choosing attractions.
Baby changing stations are available in both the men’s and women’s restrooms in Toads arcade.
Food and Beverages
Toads Fun Zone has a wide selection of food to choose from; such as Hamburgers, French Fries, Pizza, Salads, Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Chicken, Ice Cream, Soft Drinks and Slushes. In addition to the Snack Bar, food can be served at the 19th hole and Toads covered porch.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE PARK.
No pets allowed at Toads, we love them but for the safety and well being of all, please leave your pets at home.
1. Guests must wear Shirts and Shoes.
2. Guests may not display obscene, profane, illegal or unacceptable words, pictures, symbols, phrases, etc.
3. All clothing must be appropriate, but Management reserves the right to determine appropriate attire.
4. Guests may not display gang colors, gang tattoos, markings, emblems or wear attire that conveys a gang look, or denotes membership in a gang. This includes: Altered baseball caps or clothing, Certain oversized pants and shirts, Certain colored clothing and bandanas, Guests may not wear any item that may be used as a weapon.
Code of Conduct
• No loitering
• No profanity
• No vandalism
• No unruly or illegal conduct
• No alcohol or illegal drugs
• No weapons (guests are subject to search)
• No guest may be intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs.